TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our blog and its content, including but not limited to blog posts, social media posts, and any other materials we produce (collectively, the “Content”).
If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use our website.
The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Ride to Food is meant to be an informational resource. Content on this website should not be taken as professional advice. Ride to Food is not responsible for injury, loss, or damage from any activities recommended on this website.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. While we take pride in providing you with information that we have spent hours researching, it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
COPYRIGHTS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website contains materials that are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, text, layout, look, appearance, photographs, videos, and graphics (collectively, the “Content”). The Content of this website is owned by us and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws with the exception of any content from others that we are lawfully permitted to use.
By using the website, you agree not to copy, duplicate, steal, modify, publish, display, distribute, reproduce, store, transmit, post, create derivative works, reverse engineer, sell, rent or license any part of the Content in any way to anyone, without our prior written consent. You agree to abide by copyright, trademark laws, and intellectual property rights and shall be solely responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.
Violations of these terms will be handled on a case-by-case basis and oftentimes will be settled with payment to Ride to Food for unauthorized usage, even upon a first offense. Additionally, you may be asked to pay additional fees for continued use or be asked to remove the Content completely.
You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and other identifiers used on our blog (collectively, the “Marks”) are the property of Ride to Food or our content providers. You may not use the Marks without our prior written consent, except as expressly permitted under these Terms or applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that any Blog Content on our blog infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us via email and include:
- A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the Blog Content on our blog that you claim infringes your intellectual property;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the Blog Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We will investigate any claims of intellectual property infringement and take appropriate action, which may include removing the allegedly infringing Blog Content from our blog.
USAGE OF FREE AND PAID PRODUCTS:
Ride to Food may offer free digital products for you to download, in addition to selling physical or digital products (collectively, “products”) on this website. We only grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use all our products for your personal use only.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to share, modify, sell, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, enhance or exploit our products in any way.
You cannot sell or redistribute any of our products, whether free or paid, without our express written consent.
AFFILIATE PROGRAMS DISCLOSURE:
This website may include advertising, affiliate links, or promote specific products or brands for compensation. We may partner with other businesses or become part of different affiliate marketing programs whose products or services may be promoted or advertised on this website in exchange for commissions and/or financial rewards. When you purchase products or services through our affiliate links, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This disclosure applies to all affiliate links we share on our website, social media, emails, products, and through any other means of communication with you.
SPONSORED POSTS & EARNINGS:
Sponsored blog posts may be present on this website. These may appear as (but are not limited to) product and/or service reviews and placements.
Ride to Food may receive incentives, discounts, compensation, or free products in exchange for reviews and sponsored content. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
All such reviews and sponsored posts are solely our honest opinions made in good faith. You are highly encouraged to perform your own research on any product or service mentioned. Any claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
HYPERLINKS & ENDORSEMENTS:
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
COMMUNICATION, COMMENTS, AND TESTIMONIALS:
Any voluntary communication such as but not limited to: e-mails, blog comments, responses on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, or questions written directly to us may be shared on the website unless specifically requested otherwise.
All the testimonials included on our website, Social Media platforms, products, and/or services are real-world examples and stories of other people’s experiences with products and/or services. They are not intended to serve as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
By accessing or using our blog, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You may not use our blog for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not post or transmit any Content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not harass, stalk, or intimidate any other user of our blog.
- You may not impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the operation of our blog or the servers or networks used to provide our blog.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to our blog if you violate any of these rules of conduct.
SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAYS
From time to time, we may offer social media giveaways (collectively, the “Campaign”) on our social media accounts. By participating in a giveaway, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: Giveaways are open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry unless otherwise noted by the specific Campaign eligibility requirements. Eligibility is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Ride to Food.
- Prize: The prize(s) and approximate retail value will be specified in the giveaway posting. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be allowed except at the sole discretion of Ride to Food. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the prize.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected according to the rules listed on the giveaway post. Winner(s) will be notified by direct message on the relevant social media platform within a reasonable time period of the entry deadline. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within a reasonable time period, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Release and Indemnification: By participating in the giveaway, you agree to release and hold harmless Ride to Food from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury, death, or property damage arising from or related to your participation in the giveaway or acceptance or use of the prize. Ride to Food is not responsible for
- Publicity: By participating in the giveaway, you agree to allow Ride to Food to use your name, likeness, and entry for promotional purposes, including without limitation, on our blog and social media accounts, without further compensation or notice to you.
- General: Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Ride to Food reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it cannot be completed as planned due to technical errors, fraud, or other causes beyond our control. Void where prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
OUR BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL RIDE TO FOOD, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR BLOG OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF PROFITS.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ride to Food, LLC harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our blog or your violation of these Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Ridetofood.com reserves the right to make changes to the website or materials related to the website without notice. Your continued use of this Website after modifications have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please Contact Us.